Packing For A Trip Home4/02/2014 05:09:00 pm
With only one more essay due, which is well on its way and in the editing stages, I decided to take a little time away from the library and start the process of packing my bags for a few weeks at home.
|Trying to fit it all in|
My bed now looks as though a bomb has hit it- there are things everywhere, and I still have to squeeze in all my laundry for my mum to do as well.
I thought I'd just quickly show what I've been packing in a couple of my bags~
|My Toiletry Bag and Make up Bag|
|Inside the bag|
What I've packed inside~
- Johnson's baby cleansing wipes
- Sally Hansen Polish Remover (and cotton wool pads)
- My Tooth Brush and Retainers
- Sudocreme (which helps clear up any blemishes)
- QVS Tweezers
- My Hairbrush
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream- which I think is more like a gel and can be put on rough patches of skin (warning it does smell a little, but I can't quite work out what it reminds me of)
- The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream- my absolute favourite moisturiser, which I use all the time
- Soap and Glory "Glam a-lot" body spray, which I spray if I'm popping out somewhere quickly
- Benefit "Laugh With Me Lee Lee" perfume, which my friend gave to me, and its one of my favourite fragrances
- Cacharel "Amor Amor" perfume, this is my everyday perfume which I love because its so small so I pop it in all my handbags before I go out the house
|My Travel Bag|
Another Cath Kidston Christmas present, this over night bag I have found ideal for travelling, since I have to take the train for almost 3 hours, I like to take a lot of things to entertain myself.
Inside the Bag~
- Student Planner- my lifesaver this year, everything is written in here. I feel like I'm that girl in 27 dresses with her planner.. so many things are written in here
- Notepad- I've started to carry one around so I can write down blog ideas
- Travel Diary- I'm already planning my trip to Southern Turkey, and this book is my bible
- My Ipad
- My Ipod and headphones
- Sony headphones, my ears hurt if I wear the buds for too long so the soft head phones are ideal for longer journeys
- Book- One Day- which I have been wanting to read for a while, and now I don't have to worry about essay readings for a change
- The Wire- now that I've finished Dexter, my dad gave my season one of The Wire to watch
- My Laptop- not in the picture, but it also fits perfectly into the bag
Feel free to share your travel essentials!
Lots of love,