Top 5 BUDGET FRIENDLY Edinburgh Bars8/29/2016 11:01:00 am
I love a good drink or two to relax a little after a long day at uni. It happens more often than not that I end up spending my evenings in a bar. A few quiet drinks are totally acceptable for busy third year students right? So today I thought I'd share just a few of my favourite Edinburgh spots to go to while on a budget. After all, we are students and need to pinch those pennies and tighten the belt every so often.
- The Dog House - Clerk Street
- The Pear Tree - West Nicholson Street
- The Chanter - Bread Street
- Pilgrim - Robertson's Close
- The Jazz Bar - Chamber Street
What's your favourite Edinburgh spot?