H & H | Seafood Risotto Recipe3/30/2015 09:09:00 pm
It seems food is the theme of the blog this week, and if you haven't already then check out my last post about my visit to Steak, where I tried Steak on Stones.
This week's Happier and Healthier blog post is another recipe, as I do love trying my hand at being a chef, and having people over gives the perfect excuse to don the chef hat once again. And another opportunity to post about a delicious meal.
What you will need:
- Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- Tablespoon of Paprika
- Paella or Risotto Rice
- Can of Chopped Tomatoes
- 900ml of Chicken Stock
- 400g of Frozen Seafood Mix
- 1 Lemon
- Chop up your onion into small chunks, and begin to fry this in a frying pan with olive oil.
- Add a table spoon of paprika to the onions and stir for 1 minute once the onions are browned.
- Add 300g of rice to the pan and leave for another minute.
- Pop in the can of chopped tomatos, along with the chicken stock.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes and stir occasionally to avoid it sticking to the bottom of the pan. Cover the pan while it cooks away.
- Stir in the bag of frozen sea mix, and leave for 5 more minutes.
- Before serving up, squeeze half a lemon into the pan. And cut up the other half as a garnish for the finished dish.
- Serve it up and enjoy!