'How To' Make A Coke Float4/11/2014 05:59:00 pm
Since the weather seems to be improving up here in Aberdeen, we decided to make some coke floats, and I just thought I'd do a wee post showing the result. It was such a yummy treat on a sunny day and I thought I'd do a quick 'how to' post...
- Look out tall glasses for the float, we prefer tall Ice Cream glasses as you get more that way
- Look out Ice Cream to use, I think that vanilla is the best option for floats, and a fizzy juice, although coke is my favourite I've also had it with sprite and iron brew, which are tasty too
- Fill the glasses up with ice cream, we went for 1 1/2 scoops
- Pour your fizzy juice in to the glass, I found that 1/4 of a can was plenty for this glass
- And serve! We added a spoon and a straw so that we could get every last bit of ice cream